- Summer camp placement
- Food and accommodation
- Visa assistance
- 90 days medical insurance
- Up to 30 days of travel after camp
- Pre-departure orientation weekend
- Access to online workshops
- Offline resources
- Receive a minimum of £300 at the end of camp
- 24-hour support in China
3RD PARTY FEES
Required for your visa and placement.
- Advanced Police Check - £60
- Medical Check - Varies based on GP
- Visa - £151 (plus at least one trip to Manchester or Edinburgh)
- Flights - Prices vary with returns averaging around £500
Spend your whole summer in China for the price of a flight.
We want to make it easy to get to summer camp in China. Instead of paying all in one go, we've broken down the price into 3 easy installments.
£49 deposit + £150 first instalment + remaining balance.
If our standard payment plan doesn't work for you our team are more than happy to build one just for you.
Get started today.
Pricing Frequently Asked Questions
IS THE DEPOSIT REFUNDABLE?
The deposit is refundable if for any reason you are not accepted on to the Adventure China program.
If we do accept you onto the program after your interview, we will be taking you all the way to camp. The deposit is not refundable if you are accepted and choose to cancel your application.
WHAT DO MY FEES PAY FOR?
Your fees cover everything above, plus all of the support and guidance we provide throughout the process.
WHEN DO I MAKE MY FIRST PAYMENT?
Once you’ve registered and filled in your basic details, it’s time to pay your deposit. The deposit secures your interview and moves your application on to the next stage.
WHEN DO I HAVE TO PAY EVERYTHING BY?
Within 2 weeks of being placed at camp. You can choose to pay in small instalments, or one lump sum.