master the field
Rounders at camp
Become an all-rounder at camp
WHAT IS ROUNDERS AT CAMP?
- Rounders sessions involve teaching campers the rules of rounders
- You may be asked to create & implement lesson plans with fun games to improve rounders technique
- Fun rounders drills & mini matches that take into account camper ability
Rounders is a fun, competitive game that teaches campers the importance of teamwork & sportsmanship, so throw yourself into it this summer.
- Be active, enthusiastic & energetic
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship
- Be a strong team player
How do I get involved in rounders at camp?
Head to the skills section on your profile & include details on any previous rounders experience that you have.
Include any creative games or drills that you could bring to rounders at summer camp.
As a camp counselor, it is likely that you'll lead your group of campers in a rounders session this summer. Camp directors want you to put a creative spin on teaching this popular sport.
Your role as a camp counselor involves taking your group of children around camp and leading & assisting their participation in a range of activities.Find out what other activities you may teach at camp