music to your ears
Music jobs at summer camp
the sweet sound of summer
WHAT IS MUSIC AT CAMP?
- A way to express camper's creativity as they explore their musicality
- Music sessions at camp aim to teach campers basic instrument technique
- You may be asked to create music projects for campers to get involved in.
- Music is often used in camp-wide projects such as talent shows and campfire celebrations
Music at camp is so broad - that's the beauty of it! So throw yourself into music projects at camp this summer.
- Be creative, confident & patient
- Encourage campers to express their own musicality
- Be willing to get involved in musical projects around camp
How do I get involved with music at camp?
The best way to show your passion for music is to make a showcase video & link to it on your Adventure China profile. This is a great way for Camp Directors to see your musicality first-hand.
Music is sought after by most of our camps, so include details on your previous experience with music on your profile. Also, give a few examples of fun, creative music session that you'd like to try at camp.
Camp directors love it when music brings camp to life. Individuals who can use their talents and transfer their passion & creativity to campers, will be highly regarded in music activities at camp.
Your role as a camp trainer involves taking your group of children around camp and leading & assisting their participation in a range of activities.Find out what other activities you may teach at camp