Got what it takes?
Adventure China Eligibility
WE RECRUIT MATURE, MOTIVATED AND ENTHUSIASTIC PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.
Adventure China applicants must meet our basic requirements to ensure you are eligible for the cultural exchange F Visa and are suitable for the program.
If you're worried that you may not meet these requirements, please don't hesitate to contact us. You don't know until you ask!
BE PART OF THE FUTURE OF SUMMER CAMPS
- You're 18 - 30 years old by June 1st.
- You're available to travel to China by the middle of June.
- You can spend 8 weeks at camp from your departure date.
- You can speak English fluently.
- You have a clean criminal record.
Qualifications not required.
Summer camps in China require adventurous, energetic staff who will be positive role models to their campers.
It's that simple to become a camp trainer.
You'll uncover countless new skills during your time in China, but if you already have a specific skill, it's always a bonus - so let us know!
READY TO START YOUR ADVENTURE?
- English won't be spoken as a first language, but we'll prepare you in how to communicate.
- Parents have trusted the summer camp with their child's wellbeing.
- Camp is fun, but can be hard at times too.
- During camp you will have days off to explore China and recharge your energy (as well as 30 days to travel after camp).
- You'll be in China for at least 8 weeks.
Frequently asked eligibility questions
IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT FOR SUMMER CAMP IN CHINA?
Yes. Due to the China F Visa regulations you must be aged between 18 - 30 by June 1st.
DO I HAVE TO BE A STUDENT TO APPLY?
No. To be a camp trainer in China you don't have to be a student.
DO I NEED PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH CHILDREN?
No. Though previous experience isn't required, the role will involve working with children so if you do have any previous experience, it will be beneficial. If you don't have any experience at all working with children, why not give it a go before you head to China? Looking after younger family members is an easy way to help prepare you for summer camp.
HOW LONG WILL I SPEND AT SUMMER CAMP IN CHINA?
The time span of each camp varies so we required you to be available for a minimum of 8 weeks. You then have 30 days to travel China after camp.
WHAT DATES TO I NEED TO BE AVAILABLE TO GO TO CAMP IN CHINA?
Camps typically start between May 1st and June 19th, and finish 10 weeks after the start date. If you’re available for the summer months, then you can go to camp.
DO I NEED A POLICE CHECK TO DO ADVENTURE CHINA?
Yes. We required everyone to provide a valid, in date police check. As you will be working with children as a camp trainer a police check is essential.
8 simple steps to get you to a summer camp in China this summer.
SUMMER CAMP IN CHINA AT YOUR FINGERTIPSFind out more about how it works